- About StarPound
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some frequently asked questions that we receive about the StarPound open-source platform. If you have a question that is not on this list, we invite you to post your question in our community forums.
- How do I install JBOSS?
- Do I need to install Call Center or PBX if I just to want to handle normal calls?
- Do you have ACD (automated call distribution) and SBR (skills-based routing) support?
- What VOIP standard do you support?
- Do you support CTI (Computer Telephony Integration)?
- Can I model call control in the business process?
- Can I access external databases directly in my business process model?
- Can I invoke other web services in my business process model?
- Can I expose my business process as a Web Service so that it can be used by an external system?
- Can I invoke other business processes not developed by me?
- What do I do after I modeled a business process using StarPound Studio?
- Can I use Starpound just as a BPM tool?
- Can I use StarPound if I am not developing in a Java/J2EE environment? What if I am using Ruby, .NET, PHP, Python, etc.?